Welcome to the Medford Water Commission employment page. Here you will find a list of current job opportunities.
Applications must be received by the closing deadline. Faxed applications are accepted. For position consideration, please submit application packet of resume, application and cover letter to Tanya Haakinson, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following a review of the applications, the most highly qualified applicants will be invited to proceed further in the selection process. Individuals not selected will be notified.
- Successful applicants must provide documentation of the right to work in this country, as required by the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1986.
- A computer skills test may be required for clerical positions.
- Some positions require a pre-employment drug test and background check. Some positions may require a pre-employment physical exam.
- A valid Oregon State driverís license is required for most positions.
- For more information on the application process, call: (541) 774-2444.