NOTICE: As a precautionary measure to safeguard public health, we are temporarily closing our offices to the public (effective Thursday, March 19, 2020); we're still here, we're just asking our customers, contractors, and vendors to use our many online and telephone options for doing business. Click here for more information.
The Commission accepts payment by:
- check or money order
- most major credit and debit cards (via either recurring or one-time payments, which do not require account registration)
- automatic payment through your checking account
Medford Water Commission wants to make it as easy and convenient as possible for customers to pay their water bill, as well as use less paper to help protect our environment. We encourage you to check out the payment options below and sign up for paperless billing (through our Services website) if you haven't done so already.
Payment Drop Boxes
You may drop your payment -- CHECKS ONLY, no cash -- with your payment stub in an envelope into any of the drop boxes listed below. Your payment will be forwarded to us by mail on the same day; however, processing through the post office may cause a delay of from three to four days.
- Medford Water Commission in the Lausmann Annex, 200 S. Ivy Street Room 177 or the collection box at the parking lot entrance
- Albertsons, 1360 Plaza/Central Point
- Albertsons, 910 N. Phoenix Rd.
- Albertsons, 113 N. Ross Lane
- Avista Utilities, 580 Business Park Dr.
- Medford Senior Center, 510 E. Main
- Rogue Valley Medical Center, 2825 E. Barnett Road
Call 541-774-2430 or email
Customer Service with additional questions.