The Commission accepts payment by most major credit and debit cards online - visit our Services Website, at the front counter and over the telephone (541-774-2430). You also can continue to pay by check mailed to the office, by cash or check in person at the office, by payment through a customer's online bank account, or by an automatic checking account deduction.
If you choose to mail your payment, an envelope is enclosed with your bill. You may also choose to bring your payment to the Water Commission office at 200 S. Ivy St. - Room 177, during business hours. Additionally, there are many handy drop boxes and pay stations (read more below) throughout the city.
Financial assistance is available to qualifying low-income families through various local social service agencies. Please call Customer Service for information about these agencies: 541-774-2430.
Payment Drop Boxes
You may drop your payment -- CHECKS ONLY, no cash -- with your payment stub in an envelope into any of the drop boxes listed below. Your payment will be forwarded to us by mail on the same day; however, processing through the post office may cause a delay of from three to four days.
- Medford Water Commission in the Lausmann Annex, 200 S. Ivy Street Room 177 or the collection box at the parking lot entrance
- Albertsons, 1360 Plaza/Central Point
- Albertsons, 910 N. Phoenix Rd.
- Albertsons, 113 N. Ross Lane
- Avista Utilities, 580 Business Park Dr.
- Blackbird Shopping Center, 1810 W. Main
- Medford Senior Center, 510 E. Main
- Rogue Valley Medical Center, 2825 E. Barnett Road