|Description: |Medford Water is seeking a Field Technician III or II to join our team!
The Field Technician III will be responsible for the operation of pumps, automatic valves, motors and instrumentation; responsible for control equipment of water facilities/distribution system; and providing technical and electrician support and service for water system instrumentation and control equipment. Minimum qualifications to include high school diploma/GED, LME Maintenance Electrician’s license and 6+ years of experience. Salary: $6,219/month, plus excellent benefits.
The Field Tech II will be responsible for providing intermediate technical and electrical support and service for water system instrumentation and control equipment. Minimum qualifications include high school diploma/GED or vocational school graduation and 4 years of related electrical and water distribution experience. Salary: $5,500/month, plus excellent benefits.
Background investigation, valid Oregon Driver’s License with acceptable driving record required.
Compensation & Benefits
Medford Water offers employees an excellent benefits package, including:
- Field Tech III: $6,219/month DOE.
- Field Tech II: $5,500/month DOE.
- Medical/Dental/Vision for employees and family with a small employee cost share
- Long Term Disability Insurance - provided by Medford Water
- Life Insurance - $50,000 policy provided by Medford Water
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment - $50,000 provided by Medford Water
- Health Reimbursement Account - $1,800 per year provided by Medford Water
- Voluntary Supplemental Policies - Aflac, Critical Illness, Additional Life Insurance, and more
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) available
Medford Water's Wellness Program promotes physical, emotional, and financial wellness with various goals and incentives throughout the year. A free and confidential Employee Assistance Program can assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with any personal problem, including crisis counseling, managing anxiety, dealing with financial strain, and more. A fully-equipped fitness center is available at the Lausmann Annex building.
Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holidays
Employees accrue vacation starting at 96 hours per year, and earn 96 hours of paid sick leave annually. In addition, employees receive 3 personal holidays per year and the Commission recognizes 9 paid holidays.
A complete job description and job application form are available below. For position consideration, candidates must submit resume, application, and cover letter to Tanya Haakinson, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax, by mail, or at our office (only completed packets with all three components will be accepted).
- Oregon Public Employee Retirement System (PERS) - 6% contributed by the employee
- Deferred Compensation Plan (457 Plan) Available
ATTN: Human Resources
200 S. Ivy Street – Room 177
Medford, Oregon 97501
Phone: (541) 774-2444 | Fax: (541) 774-2555
Position is open until filled.