Medford Water is seeking a Senior Engineer to join our robust engineering team!
The Senior Engineer provides engineering expertise and project management to support development, operation, and management of the water system; will manage projects of major, complex and special nature. Minimum qualifications include bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and (8) years of related and progressive engineering experience; possession of Professional Engineer (P.E.) license in Oregon, or ability to obtain within six months of hire.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary: $95,880.20–$115,053.40 per year, plus excellent health and welfare benefits. Medford Water's benefits package includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision for employees and family with a small employee cost share
- Long Term Disability Insurance - provided by Medford Water
- Life Insurance - $50,000 policy provided by Medford Water
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment - $50,000 provided by Medford Water
- Health Reimbursement Account - $1,800 per year provided by Medford Water
- Voluntary Supplemental Policies - Aflac, Critical Illness, Additional Life Insurance, and more
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) available
Medford Water's Wellness Program promotes physical, emotional, and financial wellness with various goals and incentives throughout the year. A free and confidential Employee Assistance Program can assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with any personal problem, including crisis counseling, managing anxiety, dealing with financial strain, and more. A fully-equipped fitness center is available at the Lausmann Annex building.
Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
Employees accrue vacation starting at 96 hours per year, and receive 3 personal holidays per year; Medford Water recognizes 9 paid holidays. Additionally, 40 hours of paid sick leave will be provided, following the Oregon Sick Time law. Employees will also accrue up to an additional 56 hours of sick leave, and in September 2023, employees will also receive up to 12 weeks of sick leave (if eligible) per the Oregon Paid Leave Oregon law.
How to Apply
- Oregon Public Employee Retirement System (PERS)
- Deferred Compensation Plan (457 Plan) Available
A complete job description and job application form are available below. For position consideration, candidates must submit resume, application, and cover letter to Tanya Haakinson, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail, or at our office (only completed packets with all three components will be accepted).
ATTN: Human Resources
200 S. Ivy Street – Room 177
Medford, Oregon 97501
Phone: (541) 774-2444 | Fax: (541) 774-2555
Position open until filled; first review on July 18, 2023.