Welcome to the Medford Water Commission employment page. Here you will find a list of current job opportunities.
For position consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume, and application to Tanya Haakinson, HR Manager at email@example.com or by mail. All three elements (cover letter, resume, and application) must be received by the closing deadline for consideration.
Following a review of the applications, the most highly qualified applicants will be invited to proceed further in the selection process. Individuals not selected will be notified.
- Successful applicants must provide documentation of the right to work in this country, as required by the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1986.
- A computer skills test may be required for clerical positions.
- Some positions require a pre-employment drug test and background check. Some positions may require a pre-employment physical exam.
- A valid Oregon State driverís license is required for most positions.
- For more information on the application process, call: (541) 774-2444.